This week on the food blog scene there are a lot of buzz surrounding eggs. From the food news… eggs are healthy now, so let’s do something cool with them! We started our week featuring a blog article “Eggs the Healthy Nutrient”. I even featured my soufflé to celebrate.
Of course, there are many dishes out there to lay the egg on top of from steak to hamburgers to sandwiches. Actually, you could most likely add an egg on any kind of dish. Today, we are bringing you celebrated egg recipes from the web beyond the Fritattas, Souffles along with casseroles.
From Food Republic we find, Basque-Style Baked Eggs recipe from Chef Alain Ducasse. This dish features eggs nestled in a bed of vegetables with ham. Delish…
This dish has taken over Singapore on the Hungry Go Where blog. Salted egg crab pasta which encompasses a rich, oily, salty-sweet grainy sauce featuring salted egg crab pasta (zita pasta, deep-fried soft-shell crab, crab meat, salted egg and red chili). This isn’t a dish to be had neatly: mix up your plate of pasta well to get a taste of everything in each bite.
All Breakfast All the Time featured Egg Bruschetta introducing tomatoes, garlic as a bruschetta with a fried egg on top.
I spent a little more time on this site because some of their recipes were very appetizing. Like…Meal In A Muffin Pan is a combination of corned beef hash inside a corn muffin with an egg on top. How clever.
I will end this piece featuring some out of the box eggs ideas placed in unique places featured on the Food Network in their article “Eggs make everything better”. Eggs placed on top of twice-baked potatoes featuring bacon or ham.
Speaking of potatoes another suggestion is to add eggs on cheesy fries with ham and eggs. Now that is different! I think you could even add eggs on top of Tater Tot potatoes. My son loves tater tots!
How about putting eggs in your tacos? This is interesting and now you can have eggs all day long.
I will end this post with one is my favorite combinations since I am a huge French Toast lover. Top Croque Madame French Toast Casserole with a fried egg. Fantastic!
The more eggs the merrier. Now that eggs are on the healthy list… send us your creative dishes featuring eggs.
- How To Make Your Coffee Extra Special - April 14, 2017
- How to Conquer Your Passover Fearless Cooking - April 6, 2017
- How to Cheer on St. Patrick’s Day with A Celebration of Food - March 15, 2017
- How To Make More Valentine’s Day Love - February 13, 2017
- 46 Sweet Ways To Love The Most Dark Chocolate World - February 1, 2017
- Can Favorite Comfort Foods Make The World Feel More Special? - January 29, 2017
- 15 Innovative Ways To Smash Big Lumps in Poor Cottage Cheese - January 27, 2017
- What is Your Secret to the Perfect Brownie? - January 23, 2017
- How to Conquer the Nutrition Label and Your Diet - January 22, 2017
- How to Embrace the Value and Benefit of Horseradish - January 20, 2017