Have you bought your sweetie his or her special allergy friendly chocolates?
It’s time to get them ordered!
It can be hard to find a dedicated facility that makes pure chocolate for those suffering from allergies. Here are a few websites that can help you satisfy your sweetie’s sweet tooth.
#1. Amanda’s Own Confections For those with extreme allergies. Her chocolates are made from sugar cane, unsweetened chocolate and cocoa butter. For Valentines Day she has chocolate lollypops, individual wrapped chocolates and candy bars. If you’re in warmer weather she does provide a cold shipping container so your chocolate doesn’t melt. All of her products are DAIRY FREE, TREE NUT FREE, PEANUT FREE, EGG FREE, SOY FREE, GLUTEN FREE & SESAME FREE. Check out the FAQ page for other allergy questions. Most of her products are kosher and vegan.
#2. Premium Chocolatiers These yummy creative chocolates are milk free, nut free, gluten free and egg free. They are suitable for Vegitarians, Vegans, those who are Lactose intolerant and Kosher Pareve consumers. You may purchase a heart box of truffels, lollipops and other delicious chocolates. Check them out and get your order in soon or check their where to buy page to see if they are in your area.
#3. Vosges If your loved one is adventurous and can tolerate dairy but has a gluten allergy here’s a site to check out . Vosges chocolates offers some out of the ordinary items such as a bacon chocolate bar, Matcha Green Tea & Spirulina Super Dark Chocolate Bar, Guajillo & Chipotle Chili Super Dark Chocolate Bar along with a few others. Check them out and try something new to spice up your Valentines Day! They might be at a local store near you.
I hope one of the above sites can provide you with something special for your sweetie. Finding them a treat that’s safe to eat will certainly give you some bonus points this Valentines Day.
*I am in no way affiliated with the above websites and am not being paid to endorse any of them.
- How To Best Overcome Your Vegan Crepes Challenge - February 22, 2017
- Harness Better Energy With Healthy Free Buckwheat - February 20, 2017
- 5 Cool Ways To Sizable Big Outstanding Hemp Protein - February 17, 2017
- Filling Up A Beautiful Sweet Gluten Free Love Tank - February 10, 2017
- How To Show Important Appreciation With Amazing Seaweed - January 30, 2017
- Are You In A Hurry To Find The Best Peanut Butter Options? - January 24, 2017
- Win Authentic Praise For Special Yummy Free Fig Newtons - January 17, 2017
- How To Raise Your Awareness On National Gluten Free Day - January 13, 2017
- How To Whet Your New Coconut Flour Obsession - January 11, 2017
- Is It The Right Time For A Little Fat To Be Back? - January 6, 2017