Will Expert Standards Protect Food Technology Better?
Food safety standards are leaping forward along with food technology. Often, the two go hand in hand. As society spends gobs of energy on the tracking and handling of our food supply we’ve become more inclined to opening our minds in different ways of making sure it remains consumable. Essentially, we’re just eating information up as much and as fast as we can. By the way, Kitchology’s Eat.Better app also has a lot of variety for you to digest all your dietary needs.
A Better Understanding
Food giants are not immune to the idea of food safety. Their countless customers expect a lot. In turn, those larger resource pools provide a wide web to raise the bar for others and lead the charge with their food technology. The Mars company is currently researching various regulations and aspects of food safety with the intention of changing our understanding of it. By studying the body’s reaction to certain chemicals and compounds as well as genetic sequences, we may well be on our way to reducing the currently 1 billion global foodborne illness cases a year.
Giving A Voice To The Less Heard
Not every fight is happening at the corporate level. In fact, Congress is taking action on food safety regulations too. Showing them the way is California and Arizona based association LGMA (Leafy Greens Marketing Agreements). They are modernizing protocols used in the industry ahead of the federal changes. This group of processors and farmers allows participants to voice their concerns on impending changes. The group was created over 10 years ago after an E Coli outbreak in California claimed three lives. Since that time, they have been dedicated to bolstering public confidence in standardized food safety practices using food technology.
Food safety is important at all levels for all of us. Think about it. Every bite could potentially be our last. Without advances in food technology we’d likely experience far more dismal numbers of foodborne related illnesses and deaths. Even if we dislike having more rules, they serve a greater purpose. They might even save a life.
Share your thoughts on this #food technology article with us here @Kitchology and @Kitchenchick123.
- How To Strengthen Our Food Technology Snack Obsession - August 23, 2017
- How Will Amazing Food Technology Wow Shoppers? - August 4, 2017
- Which Powerful Food Technology Victory Makes The Most Sense? - July 6, 2017
- Is Special Tested Personalized Food Technology The Best? - June 23, 2017
- How To Celebrate Food Technology Worth Its Salt - June 14, 2017
- Can Expert Food Technology Better Weigh Sweet Success? - June 8, 2017
- How To Live In A Waste Free Food Technology Future - May 28, 2017
- Should We Value Food Technology Safety More? - May 20, 2017
- What Is The Best Daring Unusual Food Pairing? - May 11, 2017
- How Will Big Wonderful Food Technology Trim Your Bottom Line? - May 6, 2017