Can Best Friendly Delicious Pancakes Start Day Right Excuse Free?
To those who know me I am the Pancake Master! I thnk that title has stuck since I make more pancakes than absolutely anyone else I know. Being such a huge pancake lover I have spent a lot of time experimenting to find a recipe that works for my life style. Good news! I have perfected one that is fast and easy and ready in just 10 minutes. More good news — it’s easily adaptable for people with dairy allergies, nut allergies, or other different diets. So yes, you have the freedom to choose your type of flour and your own toppings too. Now, you no longer have an excuse why not to make these super delicious pancakes for champions.
2 Scoops of Whey Protein Powder or 3/4 Cup Almond Meal or 3/4 Cup Coconut Flour (you can mix it up as you wish)
Pinch of Himalayan Salt
1/3 Cup Organic Whole Coconut Milk
2 tbsp Organic Cold-Pressed Virgin Coconut Oil
Add maple syrup or honey, walnuts, natural preserves: here is my favorite-Wild Blueberry, fig jam, coconut flakes or leave them plain because they are yummy just on their own.
1. In a blender or food processor, add eggs, banana, himalayan salt, whey powder or flour of choice, coconut milk and blend for 2-3 min or until creamy and smooth.
2. In a small frying pan, heat 3/4 tbsp of coconut oil. Add one large scoop of the pancake mixture and turn heat to medium-low. The pancake mix should be about quarter of an inch thick and should spread evenly across the pan.
3. In about 2-3 minutes, test with a spatula to see if the pancake peels easily off the pan, if so, flip it and cook the other side for another 1-2 minutes until golden brown. (If too dark, pancakes are burnt and essential nutrients are lost, so make sure to keep a close watch on the pan).
4. Repeat process for next pancake. Continue until batter is used up.
5. Serve with your favorite topping and enjoy.
Hope your pancakes come out fantastic! We look forward to your seeing your high octane #allergyfree #glutenfree #organic #pancakes and please hashtag these on Twitter. Let us know by tweeting @Kitchology … Don’t forget to share on all your favorite social channels!
- How To Get The Greatest Oatmeal Health Benefits - April 19, 2017
- Enjoy A Simplistic Easily Affordable Healthy Salad - March 27, 2017
- 6 Easy Practical Tips To Enjoy More Special Desserts - March 20, 2017
- The 7 Best Fundamentals To Enjoy Successful Lean Eating - March 13, 2017
- Enjoy This Guaranteed Bargain Healthy Burger - March 10, 2017
- Enjoy This Easy Simple Sweet Potato Fries Surprise - March 6, 2017
- How Huge Is Unsurpassed Obsession With Rich Icelandic Yogurt? - February 24, 2017
- How To Cool Off Best With Hot Rewarding Beef Stew - August 29, 2016
- How Simple Coleslaw Makes It Better - August 9, 2016
- How To Uncommonly Get Healthy Allergy Free Zucchini Noodles - July 18, 2016