If you didn’t know, Meatless Monday is in, Monday Meat Sweats are out.
On top of that, Mondays can be crazy. First day of the workweek, you’re tired from your weekend (from all that physical activity and green juice drinking you were doing…) and thinking about cooking seems like… UGH.
What else is there really to do than make an amazing Vegetarian casserole that will also take the pressure off of cooking for the next few nights? (Leftovers, helloooo!)
This post is short and easy, hopefully like your Monday will be. Here are six of my favorite blogs with wonderful casseroles for you to take a peek at. Try one out this Meatless Monday (or next week) and take a picture to share with us!
An Oh She Glows masterpiece, looking good: Eggplant & Zucchini Casserole
Oh My Veggies! Lazy (exactly what we need) Shepherd’s Pie.
And…Mac n’ Cheese totally counts as a casserole. (Thanks, Love and Lemons)
A Cheesy Cauliflower and Broccoli Bake, because why not have cheese with those veggies, says Veggie Mama
And to wrap up with one of my personal favorite bloggers, Un-Tuna Casserole from Vegetarian Mamma!
Listen. Stop vegging around. Get it together and make a casserole.
Happy Meatless Monday! Over and out.
- Announcing Unconditional Vegetarian on Meatless Monday - September 21, 2015
- How to Vegify the Tastiest Tacos Ever! - September 14, 2015
- My Stunning Toast to Beautiful Sexy Tomatoes - August 17, 2015
- How To Use Noodles To Become Oodles More Healthy - August 10, 2015
- It is Hypnotic and Zoodle at the Same Time for Meatless Monday - August 3, 2015
- Substitute Meat Sweats for Meatless Burgers! - July 20, 2015
- Meatless Monday: Cold Soups to Chill Out With - July 13, 2015
- Meatless Monday Restart: Salads, Part 2 - July 6, 2015
- Stir-Fry Your Meatless Monday - June 29, 2015
- Meatless Monday Dinner Salads - June 22, 2015