How To Love A Bowl Of Zucchini Noodles Worry Free!
Here in New York City, zucchini noodles are all the rage. With the upward swing in holistic health and wellness the last few years they are often mentioned in health cook books and served in lots of restaurants too. Flour made pasta is so yesterday. Now, folks are flocking to spaghetti squash, and of course, my favorite, zucchini made varieties.
These noodles are extremely easy to make; they don’t even require cooking! They also feel help avoid that bloated feeling you might feel after eating regular gluten based pasta. This super refreshing nutritious version is delicious paired with almost any type of protein rich food, such as shrimp, ground beef, chicken. They work equally well when combined with other cooked vegetables, a plus for vegetarians and vegans.
Before we get started,
Yes you will need a Zucchini Noodle Maker. No worries, it is super affordable and you can click on the link here to get yours today. Got this piece of the puzzle covered? Let’s get cooking this delicious Zucchini Noodle and Shrimp recipe:
- 2 Zucchini
- 8-10 medium size raw Shrimp
- 1tbsp Grass-Fed Butter
- 1tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 Freshly Squeezed Lemon or Lime
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- Optional* : a handful of Sliced Almonds
- Using your Zucchini Noodle Maker, (you may peel the zucchini skin first if you wish), shred the zucchini with the noodle blade (refer to the instructions in the box).
- Place the noodles in a bowl. Add the 1/2 teaspoon himalayan salt, black pepper, almonds, olive oil and lemon juice. Mix well and let the noodles soak up the juices from the oils and lemon juice for at least 30 min. It helps soften the noodles and gives it a slightly crunchy and creamy taste.
- In the meantime, in a sauté pan, melt butter. Add raw shrimp and cook for about 2 minutes. Once pink, flip them over and cook the other side for another 2 minutes.
- Add the rest of the himalayan salt to the shrimp and mix well with the butter for another minute or two, until shrimp are fully pink and cooked.
- Add the shrimp to the bowl of zucchini noodles.
- Serve and enjoy!
Don’t forget to share your favorite #zucchini noodles @Kitchology and @kitchenchick123.
- How To Get The Greatest Oatmeal Health Benefits - April 19, 2017
- Enjoy A Simplistic Easily Affordable Healthy Salad - March 27, 2017
- 6 Easy Practical Tips To Enjoy More Special Desserts - March 20, 2017
- The 7 Best Fundamentals To Enjoy Successful Lean Eating - March 13, 2017
- Enjoy This Guaranteed Bargain Healthy Burger - March 10, 2017
- Enjoy This Easy Simple Sweet Potato Fries Surprise - March 6, 2017
- How Huge Is Unsurpassed Obsession With Rich Icelandic Yogurt? - February 24, 2017
- How To Cool Off Best With Hot Rewarding Beef Stew - August 29, 2016
- How Simple Coleslaw Makes It Better - August 9, 2016
- How To Uncommonly Get Healthy Allergy Free Zucchini Noodles - July 18, 2016