I’m thrilled today to share this AMAZING Salmon Burger recipe with you!
The other day I was visiting a friend who eats a strict diet of organic veggies, wild fish and grass-fed meat. Yes, it’s challenging, and requires a lot of creativity to keep meals interesting. My friend even has a chef cook for her, once in a while. Last time I visited her, the chef was working her magic in the kitchen. She was preparing these super delicious salmon burgers and it wasn’t long before I found myself asking for the recipe. The next day, filled with enthusiasm, I was in the kitchen trying out my new recipe Surprisingly, these yummy burgers were really easy to make.
I would also like to add that the recipe is both Paleo and allergen-friendly and can be easily incorporated into most diets. Another bonus is these burgers can be prepared in bulk, and freeze well, in case you don’t have the extra time to cook all of them. I have found that preparing larger meals in advance has really helped with my saving time and energy during the week, when I am mostly working or exercising.
Serving Size: 20 burgers
5 Wild Salmon Filets
2 Sweet Potatoes
2 Strucks Green Onions
5 Garlic Cloves
Handful of Parsley
4-5 tbsp Himalayan Salt
3-4 tbsp Black Pepper
2-3 tbsp Paprika
3 tbsp Coconut Oil
- In a pan, pour 3 tbsp of Coconut Oil and heat for 1-2 min.
- Wash the salmon fillets thoroughly and place in the pan with heated coconut oil, cocking over medium heat, for about 10-15 min until the fish becomes crusty.
- Remove salmon fillets and let them cool. Remove fillets’ bones and skin, and cut into small pieces.
- In a large pot, place the sweet potatoes cut in large pieces and cover them with water. Boil the sweet potatoes until tender. When they are ready transfer them to a separate large bowl, rinsing with water, and mash them.
- Let the sweet potatoes cool then add the salmon pieces, along with the spices, chopped green onions, finely chopped garlic and 2 eggs.
- Mix until all the ingredients are blended well.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- In the meantime, over a baking pan, place a baking sheet. Scoop a handful of the salmon burger mixture and create burger like shapes. Place each piece over the baking pan (if the pan is not enough, you may go through 2 rounds of baking)
- Place the burgers in the oven to bake for at least 15-20min, or until golden-brown on top.
- Take out the baked burgers and let them cool.
- Put aside some burgers for your next meal and place the rest in a ziplock bag/bags and freeze them.
I love these burgers served with a fresh Organic Green salad and sauerkraut on the side.
Enjoy a whole week of healthy and super delicious meals!
- How To Get The Greatest Oatmeal Health Benefits - April 19, 2017
- Enjoy A Simplistic Easily Affordable Healthy Salad - March 27, 2017
- 6 Easy Practical Tips To Enjoy More Special Desserts - March 20, 2017
- The 7 Best Fundamentals To Enjoy Successful Lean Eating - March 13, 2017
- Enjoy This Guaranteed Bargain Healthy Burger - March 10, 2017
- Enjoy This Easy Simple Sweet Potato Fries Surprise - March 6, 2017
- How Huge Is Unsurpassed Obsession With Rich Icelandic Yogurt? - February 24, 2017
- How To Cool Off Best With Hot Rewarding Beef Stew - August 29, 2016
- How Simple Coleslaw Makes It Better - August 9, 2016
- How To Uncommonly Get Healthy Allergy Free Zucchini Noodles - July 18, 2016