An Imaginative Way To Enjoy Free Holiday Cookies Delivered!
Allergy sufferers, we’re delivering special holiday cookies — just for you! Watch for this fun flavored series of three of the yummiest of indulgent recipes crafted with you in mind. Today’s offering is cookie sticks.
We know this time of the year can be difficult to wade through with so many yet so few choices for allergy sufferers. Well, we’re here to turn your frown upside down. You may still not be able to participate in the neighborhood cookie exchange but you will have your own delicious cookies to enjoy.
For today’s selection, the term cookie ‘sticks’ is rather a loose one. As evidenced by the photo below, these cookies are more kids hands on friendly than picture perfect.
To avoid unnecessary time time in the kitchen we’re starting with a box mix. These cookies cover anyone intolerant to gluten, peanut, nut, dairy and eggs. This recipe is free of all of these allergens. We love Cherrybrook Kitchen at our house. They even carry a frosting mix for you to safely personalize your holiday cookies. Let’s get started…
- Cherrybrook Kitchen Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup dairy free safe margarine
- 1/4 cup rice milk
- 2-1/2 tsp vanilla
- Cherrybrook Kitchen Kitchen Vanilla Frosting Mix
- 2 sticks softened, not melted, dairy free safe margarine
- 2 TBSP rice milk
- Food coloring
- Enjoy life chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325.
- With a hand mixer blend melted margarine, rice milk, vanilla and sugar cookie mix. The mix won’t be as stiff as regular cookie dough.
- Carefully, place dough by spoonful onto cookie sheet and stretch it into your best version of a ‘stick’. Note! The absence of the dough’s stiffness may contribute to less than perfect stick formation capability.
- Bake 12-14 minutes or until they are a light golden brown.
- Cool 1-2 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
- While cookies are baking prepare the icing.
- Using a hand mixer blend softened margarine, rice milk, and frosting mix.
- Separate frosting equally into separate dishes. Add your preferred food coloring.
- Place Enjoy Life chocolate chips in a glass bowl. Microwave on high for 30 seconds. Stir and heat for another 30 seconds. Note! Chips will not melt in a plastic bowl.
- Decorate cooled cookies! Let your child’s imagination go to work!
Show us your creations! What toppings and colors did you use on your #holidaycookies?
- How To Free Your Energy With High Power Muffins - April 20, 2017
- Revisiting The Best Simple Sizable Benefits Of Pickled Food - April 13, 2017
- Enjoy Rich Big Flavor Of Allergy Friendly World Luxury - April 7, 2017
- A Huge Gift Of The Best Free Coconut Flour Muffins - April 3, 2017
- How To Globally Unlock An Allergy Friendly Sweet Tooth - March 28, 2017
- More Useful Terrific Around The World With Allergy Friendly - March 21, 2017
- The Best Sweet Yummy Coconut Flour Satisfaction Revisited - March 16, 2017
- How To Deliver Allergy Friendly Secrets To Russia With Love - March 14, 2017
- How To Love More Of The Allergy Friendly World - March 7, 2017
- Can Genuine Grapefruit Bread Deliver Its Best Secrets? - February 28, 2017