Get paid every time you refer someone to Kitchology
We aim to help the 160 million people who are dealing with food allergies, food intolerances, and special diets through our substitution technology on our mobile platform. We need your help to spread the word and provide select recipes to help this community.
Are you a food blogger looking to monetize your blog and have select recipes along with expanding your reach? Are you a brand looking to grow traffic to your site and your brand? Are you a support organization that cares about helping people who are suffering from food allergies and intolerances?
We created the Kitchology Affiliate Program so you can earn money for helping us spread the word. It’s an easy, risk-free way for you to earn commission on those referrals, and it takes only a few minutes to set up.
Selected bloggers and websites display one of our Kitchology Buttons on their sidebar. When a user clicks on your links, they will be brought to the Apple Store and hopefully download the Kitchology app. Selected bloggers get to display their recipes in one of our branded recipe channels with attribution links back to your blog.
How Can You Benefit From This?
If you are a blogger…you get free publicity on our mobile platform when you provide recipes and go mobile without developing an app. We provide special link backs to your blog and recipes to ensure cross promotion. If you are a brand or support group you can get cross promotions on our mobile app.
How Does It Work?
Sign up is easy:
- Fill in all information about your blog on the sign up page here.
- Read and agree to the terms and conditions of Kitchology Blogger Affiliate Network application
- Once approved, post a Kitchology Button with textual links on your site. (125 x 125 or 300 x 250)
- You will earn a commission based on active downloads.
- We only make payments by Paypal. No credits to accounts, checks or cash.
- Watch your commission checks roll in!
- Payments will be made once a month and delivered through paypal.
We look forward to your partnership!
ADVERTISING & PUBLICITY
We love publicity. Please consider promoting your affiliations with Kitchology.
If you intend to promote our Program via e-mail campaigns, you must adhere to the following:
- E-mail must be sent on your behalf and must not imply that the e-mail is being sent on behalf of Kitchology.
- We would like to know what you are touting via E-mails. So please send us a quick email of the copy prior to sending out your email blast.
- Please abide by the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Public Law No. 108-187) with respect to our Program.
SOCIAL MEDIA Promotion on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media platforms is permitted following these general guidelines:
You ARE allowed to promote offers to your own lists; more specifically, you’re welcome to use your affiliate links on your own Facebook, Twitter, etc. pages.
NEED MORE INFORMATION? send us a note at email@example.com