There has been lots of talk about Sandwiches these days at Kitchology:
So versatile. So unpredictable. So dear to my heart, bringing me back to those lunchroom days with the fold over plastic baggies that seemed a bit mediocre next to my friends Hot/Cold Weather Thermos with Spaghetti-O Stars. But as usual, I digress.
This summer, I’m attempting to help you avoid that Peanut Butter & Sand-wich at the beach (get it… sand in your sandwich… ). That “how long has that been sitting out for” Tuna Sandwich at that second-cousin’s picnic you never wanted to go to. That deli sandwich in which you couldn’t tell the difference between the Turkey Breast and the Roast Beef (STOP. EATING. THAT. NOW.).
I’m obviously going to tie this in with Meatless Monday because that’s what I do best, people. AND, hopefully I can present some sandwiches that are indeed, #Grillable. Let’s get our Veggie on (and get hashtag #Grillable trending).
Fried Pickle Po Boy with Crunchy Slaw & Chipotle Sauce by Peaceful Plate – CAPS LOCK BECAUSE THIS IS SO EXCITING.
And the sweet stuff…
Grilled Almond Butter, Dark Chocolate and Pomegranate Sandwich by The Minimalist Baker – OMGIT’S#GRILLABLE
Over and out.
- Announcing Unconditional Vegetarian on Meatless Monday - September 21, 2015
- How to Vegify the Tastiest Tacos Ever! - September 14, 2015
- My Stunning Toast to Beautiful Sexy Tomatoes - August 17, 2015
- How To Use Noodles To Become Oodles More Healthy - August 10, 2015
- It is Hypnotic and Zoodle at the Same Time for Meatless Monday - August 3, 2015
- Substitute Meat Sweats for Meatless Burgers! - July 20, 2015
- Meatless Monday: Cold Soups to Chill Out With - July 13, 2015
- Meatless Monday Restart: Salads, Part 2 - July 6, 2015
- Stir-Fry Your Meatless Monday - June 29, 2015
- Meatless Monday Dinner Salads - June 22, 2015