Every week Kitchology comes across so many amazing new recipes that we couldn’t help but take the time to showcase our absolute favorites from the past week. Whether gluten free, allergy safe or healthy food for folks on the go we want to showcase the best and tastiest. This week is all about the desserts. So often for the sake of diet people have to sacrifice on their favorites treats and this week’s recipes show us that with a little imagination dessert can be a thing of beauty!
Crustless Pumpkin Pies from Taralynn McNitt (Gluten Free, Low Calorie)
These little beauties will blow you away. Not only can the gluten free community dive in and enjoy the ride those of us out there trying to control the pounds can leave their worries aside. No added sugars, low calories, gluten free and best of all absolutely delicious. These little treats are a huge hit for any sweet tooth out there! You can find the full recipe for these little beauties on Taralynn’s blog
Gluten Free Chocolate Cookies from Aileen Anastacio (Gluten Free)
Next up we have a simple sweet but no less delicious! These little beauties offer a great winter treat to accompany the cold weather. Baking sweets can often take a hit when they go gluten free but these bad boys pack a great chocolaty kick! Simple enough that the kids could make them and quick and easy to whip up in a pinch! Get your hands on Aileen’s fantastic cookie recipe here!
No Bake Energy Bites from “Mrs. Smashed Peas” Maggie (Gluten Free, Healthy Living)
Last but not least an even simpler treat that’s quick, easy and great for the gang on the go. These delicious little balls pack a punch and give you a much needed kick whether you are out and about with the family or getting ready to hit the gym these energy bites deliver. Gluten free with no added sugars these bad boys are a must in any energy boosting repertoire. Get your hands on Maggie’s tasty treats here!
So there they are this week’s top 3 tasty recipes! Give them a whirl and let us know in the comments below which are your favorites! Make sure to subscribe to the blog to catch next week’s picks as well as all the other great Kitchology tips, tricks and recipes throughout the week. Catch you next week and good eating!
- Kitchology’s Top 3 Patio Nacho Recipes - March 28, 2015
- Kitchology’s Top 3 Gluten Free Beers - March 21, 2015
- Kitchology’s Celebration of Pi Day - March 14, 2015
- Kitchology Top 3 Gluten Free Pastas - February 28, 2015
- Kitchology’s Top 3 Gluten Free Romantic Valentine’s Desserts - January 31, 2015
- Kitchology Top 3: Favorite Gluten Free Youtube Channels! - January 24, 2015
- Kitchology Top 3: The Best Imitation Crab Recipes - January 17, 2015
- Kitchology Top 3: The Best Gluten Free Soups - January 10, 2015
- Kitchology’s Weekly Top 3 Recipes - January 3, 2015